Dublin, June 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “mTOR Inhibitors Market, by Drug Type, By Indication, by Route of Administration, by Distribution Channel, and by Region – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 – 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Increasing product approvals from regulatory bodies is expected to drive the growth of global mTOR Inhibitors market during the forecast period.
For instance, in June 2021, Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc., a subsidiary of Towa Pharmaceutical announced that the US Food and Drug Administration has granted final approval of its Abbreviated New Drug Application for Everolimus Tablets (generic for Zortress). Everolimus tablets will be in strength of 0.25mg, 0.5mg, and 0.75mg.
Increasing number of prevalence of renal cell carcinoma is expected to drive the growth of global mTOR inhibitors market. For instance, according to an article published by the US Department of Health and Human Services, published in 2018, there were an estimated 582,727 people living with kidney and renal pelvis cancer in the US
Mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) is a protein kinase, which regulates growth factors that stimulate cell growth and angiogenesis. Mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) inhibitors controls the cell division, and controls the growth of cancer cells from growing and prevent the growth of new blood vessels that tumors need to grow.
Mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) inhibitors are used in the treatment of renal cancer and it is being studied for use in other types of cancers. mTOR are indicated for the treatment of breast cancer, lymphangioleiomyomatosis, neuroendocrine carcinoma, organ transplant, pancreatic cancer, renal cell carcinoma, tuberous sclerosis complex and others. Mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), drugs are- Everolimus, Temsirolimus, and Sirolimus.
Mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) has common and serious class side effects of mTOR inhibitors include non-infectious pneumonitis, metabolic disorders and mucosal toxicity.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of global mTOR inhibitors market, provides market size (US$ Million), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new drug launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global mTOR inhibitors market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global mTOR inhibitors market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global mTOR inhibitors
- Novartis AG
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Recent Highlights
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC.
- By Pharmaceutical
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Zydus Cadilla
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
- Accord Healthcare Inc.
- Gland Pharma Ltd.
- Apotex Inc.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Global mTOR Inhibitors Market, By Drug Type:
Global mTOR Inhibitors Market, By Indication:
- Organ Transplantation
Global mTOR Inhibitors Market, By Route of Administration:
Global mTOR Inhibitors Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x9ctc2
Global mTOR Inhibitors Market